MAKE DISCIPLES USING MEDIA, STORY AND TECHNOLOGY
Mission Media U is a mentored, online training platform designed to help Christ-followers be more effective in making disciples and establishing churches by using media, story and innovative technology.
What makes us unique…
- In a media-driven world, we provide practical training for busy people engaged in ministry.
- Each course is five weeks long and requires only three hours a week.
- Each course is taught "live" by an expert with a missional heart.
- Each course is limited to 25 students for maximized learning and connection.
What you will get from each course...
- Be more effective in your disciple making through learning skills relevant to our media-driven age.
- Strategic connections with leaders from 10 different nations that will accelerate your long-term ministry impact. Each course has like-minded participants from multiple organizations and multiple countries.
- Increase your scope through media.
- Learn in a safe environment.
- Be prayed for each week by a dedicated prayer partner.
Earn a Diploma in Applied Media
- Mission Media U offers a "Diploma of Applied Media" for all students successfully earning a certificate in three courses. The diploma is proof that a leader has demonstrated proficiency in applying new media, story and technology into his or her cultural context.
Discount Toward Your Masters or PhD
- Qualifying students are eligible for a one-third (33%) tuition discount in a Masters or PhD program at Biola University’s Cook School of Intercultural Studies.