Foundations of Media to Movements Course
Learn how media can accelerate disciple-making where you live.
Live, mentored 5-week course begins September 7.
The Game Has Changed
It is no longer enough to tell the story you want to tell over traditional media or social media channels and hope that you will connect with an audience.
Meet People Where They Are
Learn to shape your strategies and content to “pull” people into conversations. Connect with audiences that filter and search for the stories they want to hear based on their interests and desires.
Foster deeper connections and make “disciples who make disciples” to saturate a culture.
“This class was a game changer. It helped me to think at a much higher level about how media could be used strategically in what we are doing. I can’t wait to tell my colleagues about it!“(Middle East field staff)
What You’ll Get From This Course
– Field-driven media philosophy.
– Tools and encouragement to develop an outreach strategy using new media.
– Training on how to best reach your target audience
– Connections with expert instructors and like-minded peers around the world.
– Join the groundswell of field workers using this new approach to accelerate their mission. Check out these stories from around the world.