A key question for any ministry is, “What are the specific outcomes we’re looking for – and how do current efforts relate to those outcomes?” Phil Butler’s reflections on Evangelism Strategies looks at the communication challenges associated with effective evangelism through seven different perspectives.
- Evangelism/Church Planting: Process or Event?
- Different People, Different Spiritual States, Different Strategies
- Components of Decision for Spiritual Change
- The process of Decision-Making for Change
- Adoption of Innovation: Change in Belief and Practice
- Different Media Play, Different Roles & All Can be Important
- Diversity of Media/Rate of Innovation
Through each key point are discussions of the idea, biblical rationale or framework and suggested strategic implications.